Vision: to make JTGS a church of choice for the international community in Paris.
– We seek to make Jesus the Good Shepherd (JTGS) to be a home away from home for people of different nationalities and backgrounds to gather in unity to worship one God.
This is achievable through:
- Demonstrating the heart of the Shepherd and raise other shepherds that will have compassion for the nation.
- Reaching people for Christ and make them a member of God’s family and develop them to Christ-like maturity.
- Producing quality Bible Cell Groups all over the city that will demonstrate their love for God by loving and serving others.
- Reaching out to all nationalities and support missionaries in church planting.
- Preparing the youth through development in the knowledge of the Word. To mold them to be Christ-like and make them aware that they are the hope of the future.
Mission: we are committed to help people discover that in Christ, life is lived victoriously.
– We promote our church’s core principles – “Where Christian living is victorious”. This can be made possible by delighting in God’s Word (Psalm 1:1-3), loving God (Matthew 22:37), abiding in God (John 15:5), and obeying God (Joshua 1:7-8).
LOCAL KEY INITIATIVES
1. Small Bible cell groups (Acts 2:4-6)
– We are committed to produce quality cell groups to foster discipleship and friendship.
2. School of the leaders (Hebrews 13:21 and Ephesians 4:12-16)
– We prepare and equip leaders for their calling and ministry work.
3. Youth Ministry (Proverbs 22:6)
– We champion and develop our youth so they can effectively reach the French population.
GLOBAL KEY INITIATIVES
1. Church planting
– We are passionately committed in reproducing communities of Christ followers in the Philippines and beyond.
2. International mission
– We are dedicated to supporting our foreign missionaries, specifically in the French Caribbean island of Martinique.