Each Sunday at 12:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. we come together, like a big family to worship, pray, learn and connect with each other.
Each week we welcome our regular members and new guests of different backgrounds and spiritual journeys.
We seek to help you gain a deeper understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and how it relates to you.
If you’ve never been to one of our Sunday services, this guide will walk you through the most common elements you can expect to encounter:
English Service at 12:30 – 4 p.m.
Before the service
Our Pastors host discipleship classes at 12 p.m. This is exclusively open for regular members.
- We begin with a one hour time of praise and singing worship songs.
- We give announcements and some members share their joys and testimonies to the congregation.
- For the offering, we invite members and guests alike to go forward to the altar as an act of worship and gratitude to God.
- The preaching proper is the portion of the service dedicated to the sharing of the Word of God by our Pastor.
- The altar call is an opportunity for everyone to receive prayer. We invite people to come freely forward to the altar.
Childcare: for families visiting with their kids, we offer Bible classes for children up to elementary age, until the end of the worship service.
After the service
Please stay behind after the service for a cup of coffee and conversation.
Tagalog Service at 4:30 – 6 p.m.
The second service is exclusively conducted in Tagalog language. It is a shorter version of the previous one.
Whichever service you choose to attend, you will always find a warm welcome!
To know more about our church, please browse About Us page.
Missed a Sunday service ? Click here for a chance to listen again or catch a message on our podcast.